- Apple M1 chip with 8‑core CPU, 8‑core GPU, and 16‑core Neural Engine
- 8GB unified memory
- 256GB SSD storage
- 13-inch Retina display with True Tone
- Backlit Magic Keyboard - US English
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports
- 4-Inch Retina display
- Your favorite music, gaming, and AR apps in your pocket
- A10 Fusion chip for up to 2x faster performance, Up to 3x faster graphics
- Group FaceTime with family and friends
- Connect using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
ternally, the speaker employs a single full-range, down-firing driver and dual passive radiators to enhance bass response. The down-firing driver’s audio is then dispersed by an “acoustic waveguide” that aims to capitalize on surface reflections to create 360-degree audio dispersion.
The HomePod mini might be small enough to pack in a suitcase or tote, but to be clear, it requires a power source in order to work. The hardwired cloth-lined charging cable terminates in USB-C, so the speaker can get its juice from a computer, or by connecting it to the included power adapter and plugging it into the wall.
The orb-shaped, 0.8-pound HomePod mini is available in space gray or white, and measures 3.3 by 3.9 inches (HW), with a flat panel on the top and on bottom preventing it from being a perfect sphere. The outer paneling is covered in an attractive, “acoustically transparent fabric” grille, and the top is a touch-sensitive control panel.
- SKU: AP044EA1LAUTBNAFAMZ
- Product Line: Just Fones
- Model: HOMEPOD MINI
- Weight (kg): 0.5