Hi-Res AudioAnker Soundcore Motion+ Bluetooth speaker is equipped with stunning Hi-Res audio which is further enhanced by Qualcomm aptx for lossless music reproduction when streaming via Bluetooth.
Exceptional Depth and Clarity Anker Soundcore Motion+ Bluetooth speaker has an ultra-wide frequency range that stretches from 50Hz to 40Hz and is paired with an advanced DSP to ensure all the details and idiosyncrasies of a song are faithfully reproduced.
Huge Sound With Intense BassPacked with two ultra-high frequency tweeters, two neodymium woofers, and two passive radiators to fill every corner of your room with 30W of rich sound. Low frequencies are enhanced in real-time by our exclusive BassUpTM technology.
The Music Goes On And OnA 6,700mAh Li-ion battery with Anker's proprietary battery technology and safety system gives you up to 12hours of music on a single charge.
Customised EQUse the Soundcore App to customise Motion+'s EQ and create the perfect mix for your favourite music genre.
IPX7 Waterproof Let your hair down and dance the night away! Motion+'s fully waterproof casing keeps it fully protected against unexpected spills, downpours and submersion.
Wireless Stereo Pairing Pair two Motion+ via single device for double the volume or huge stereo sound
Bluetooth 5.0Connects with your device in an instant and enjoy a rock-solide connection and skip-free music streaming
- High Fidelity Sound
- Remarkable output
- BassUp Technology
- Active Crossover
- Extended Bass and Treble
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Music Goes On And On for up to 12hours
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Wireless Stereo Pairing
- Customised EQ
- USB-C connectivity
- Extended versatility
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Motion+ Bluetooth speaker
- USB-C Cable
- User Guide
- SKU: AN839EA0CLH26NAFAMZ
- Product Line: Trendy Gadgets & Stores
- Model: A3116011
- Size (L x W x H cm): 25.65 X 7.87 X 8.13
- Weight (kg): 1.5
Explore uncharted virtual territories and slay dragons with this sleek Sony PlayStation 5 gaming console. The 825GB SSD allows ultra-fast load times, while 3-D audio output produces crisp acoustics. This Sony PlayStation 5 gaming console supports haptic feedback for effortless communication in multiplayer setups, and adaptive triggers allow immersive gameplay.
The custom integration of the PS5 console's systems lets creators pull data from the SSD so quickly that they can design games in ways never before possible.
Marvel at incredible graphics and experience new PS5 features.
Ultra-high speed SSD
Maximize your play sessions with near-instant load times for installed PS5 games.
With an HDR TV, supported PS5 games display an unbelievably vibrant and lifelike range of colors.
PS5 consoles support an 8K output, so you can play games on your 4320p resolution display.
4K TV gaming
Play your favorite PS5 games on your stunning 4K TV.
Up to 120 fps with 120Hz output
Enjoy smooth and fluid high frame rate gameplay at up to 120 fps for compatible games, with support for 120Hz output on 4K displays.
Tempest 3D AudioTech
Immerse yourself in soundscapes where it feels as if the sound comes from every direction. Through your headphones or TV speakers, your surroundings truly come alive with Tempest 3D AudioTech in supported games.
Experience a haptic feedback via the DualSense wireless controller in select PS5 titles, and feel the effects and impact of your in-game actions through the dynamic sensory feedback.
Get to grips with immersive adaptive triggers, featuring dynamic resistance levels which simulate the physical impact of in-game activities in select PS5 games.
- Manufacturer - Sony
- Wireless Controllers - Yes
- USB Cable - Yes
- HDMI Cable - Yes
- AC Power Cord - Yes
What’s in the box
- Sony PlayStation 5 Console
- Wireless controller
- HDMI cable
- AC power cord
- USB cable
- Printed materials
The Apple M1 chip is the first system on a chip (SoC) for Mac. Packed with an astonishing 16 billion transistors, it integrates the CPU, GPU, I/O, and every other significant component and controller onto a single tiny chip. Designed by Apple, M1 brings incredible performance, custom technologies, and unparalleled power efficiency to the Mac.
With an 8-core CPU and up to 8-core GPU, M1 on MacBook Air delivers up to 3.5x faster CPU performance1 and up to 5x faster graphics2 than the previous generation.
The future of health is on your wrist.
Measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary new sensor and app. Take an ECG anytime, anywhere. See your fitness metrics at a glance with the enhanced Always-On Retina display. With Apple Watch Series 6 on your wrist, a healthier, more active, more connected life is within reach.
- Apple Watch Series 6 have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest version of watchOS and iOS, and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later (not including Apple Watch SE). The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with Afib.
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
- The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions see www.apple.com/watchos/feature-availability.
- Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
- Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
- Apple Watch All-Day Battery Life testing was conducted by Apple in August 2020 using preproduction Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) and Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular), each paired with an iPhone; all devices were tested with prerelease software. Battery life varies by use, cellular coverage, configuration, and many other factors; actual results will vary. See www.apple.com/batteries and www.apple.com/watch/battery.html for more information.
Apple Watch Series 6 require an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
Features are subject to change. Some features, applications, and services may not be available in all regions or all languages.
||WiFi + 4G
In the Box:
Phone * 1 - Charger cable * 1 - Charger * 1
Tecno Pop 6 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Tecno Pop 6:
- Platform: Android 11 (Go Edition)
- Processor: Mediatek MT6739WA Quad Core Processor (1.3 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8300
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Colours: Sea Blue / Sky Blue / Lime Green
- Dimension: 157.8 x 73.84 x 9.7 mm
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM
- Display: 6.1-inches IPS Display, 720 x 1560 pixels (282 ppi density), 80.4% screen-to-body ratio
- Rear Camera: 5 MP (main Camera) + QVGA AI lens (Depth)
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus / Auto-HDR / LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP Camera
- Built-in Storage: 32GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 64GB via microSD card
- 2G GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 and SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes, HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB Port: Yes, Micro USB 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: –
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (rear mounted)
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Battery: 5000 mAh Non-removable Li-Po Battery