||A year ago, we saw the introduction of the Spark 8 series, as well as the TECNO Spark 8C in Nigeria, in quick succession. They all came with refreshed designs, some revised specs, and most importantly, they maintained their budget-friendly status. TECNO has now unveiled the Tecno Spark 9 in Nigeria – the latest addition to the Spark series.
The new TECNO Spark 9 also comes with a refreshed design ( it features the trendy right-angled edge build) and upgrades in some areas. The major highlight of this smartphone has to be its selfie camera. TECNO says it Introduced the Spark 9 smartphone to “Redefine Selfie and Iconic Design for Gen Z”. The first major update you’ll notice on this smartphone is its refreshed design. It comes with the trendy right-angled edge build (something like what you’ll find on an iPhone 11 or iPhone 2). It also comes with a redesigned rear camera tray which houses three . It comes in four different colors to choose from;
For hardware, the TECNO Spark 9 is equipped with the MediaTek Helio G85 Chipset to deliver a smoother performance. And with an Arm Mali-G52 GPU, and the octa-core CPU featuring two powerful Arm Cortex-A75 CPUs, gamers will have a good gaming experience on this smartphone.
It also features 64GB internal storage + 4GB RAM memory. You also get a massive 5000mAh battery to keep you going for a full day, with an 8W Flash Charger to support it.
Although TECNO didn’t announce the price and availability of the Spark 9, we expect it to be released in Nigeria in the coming days. We will update this post when we know more..
Name: Tecno spark 9 (KG5P)
Memory: 64gb + 4gb+ (3gb memory fusion)
Operating system: Android 12
Display: 6.6” HD+ Dot Notch Screen (90Hz Refresh Rate)
Camera: 8mp front camera with single flash 13mp dual camera with dual flash
Battery capacity: 5000mAh(typ)
Connectivity: GPS, wifi, bt, fm, otg
Sim card slot: Dual sim
- 6.6" HD+ DOT NOTCH SCREEN(90GHZ REFRESH RATE)
- OCTA-CORE PROCESSOR
- 2G/3G/4G NETWORK
- 720*1612 RESOLUTION
- 64GB ROM/4GB RAM
- 13MP/8MP CAMERA
- 5000MAH BATTERY/OTG/FINGERPRINT
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Phone * 1
- Charger cable * 1
- Charger * 1
- Warranty Card * 1
- Earpiece * 1
- Free TPU Case * 1
- SIM Ejector Tool * 1
- SKU: TE339MP30MJUONAFAMZ
- Product Line: SP
- Model: KG5P
- Production Country: China
- Weight (kg): 0.3
iPod touch. Engineered for maximum funness.
iPod touch features a 6-mm ultra-thin design and brilliant, 4-inch Retina display. The 5-megapixel iSight camera lets you take stunning photos, even in panorama, or record 1080p video. Browse apps from the App Store.
And with iOS 8 — the world’s most advanced mobile operating system — you get iMessage, Facebook integration, FaceTime and more. Now that sounds fun. Get the iPod Touch online from Jumia at the best price in Nigeria. Jumia is an Apple Authorised Reseller.
4-inch (diagonal) widescreen display with Multi-Touch IPS technology
1136-by-640 resolution at 326 pixels per inch
800:1 contrast ratio (typical)
500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
Power and Battery
Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Music playback time: Up to 40 hours when fully charged2
Video playback time: Up to 8 hours when fully charged2
Charging times: Fast charge in about 2 hours (80% capacity), full charge in about 4 hours
Input and Output
3.5-mm stereo headphone minijack
Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
User-configurable maximum volume limit
Camera, Photos, and Video
5-megapixel iSight camera, Autofocus, Tap to focus video or still images, Backside illumination, Hybrid IR filter, Five-element lens, LED flash, ƒ/2.4 aperture, Face detection, Panorama, HDR, HD video recording (1080p) up to 30 frames per second with audio, FaceTime HD camera with 1.2MP photos and HD video (720p) up to 30 frames per second, Video stabilization, Tap to control exposure for video or stills, Photo and video geotagging over Wi-Fi
802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi (802.11n 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
Maps: Location-based service
support built in
TV and Video
H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
AirPlay Mirroring to Apple TV support at 720p
AirPlay video streaming to Apple TV (3rd generation) at up to 1080p and Apple TV (2nd generation) at up to 720p
The future of health is on your wrist.
Measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary new sensor and app. Take an ECG anytime, anywhere. See your fitness metrics at a glance with the enhanced Always-On Retina display. With Apple Watch Series 6 on your wrist, a healthier, more active, more connected life is within reach.
- Apple Watch Series 6 have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest version of watchOS and iOS, and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later (not including Apple Watch SE). The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with Afib.
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
- The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions see www.apple.com/watchos/feature-availability.
- Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
- Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
- Apple Watch All-Day Battery Life testing was conducted by Apple in August 2020 using preproduction Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) and Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular), each paired with an iPhone; all devices were tested with prerelease software. Battery life varies by use, cellular coverage, configuration, and many other factors; actual results will vary. See www.apple.com/batteries and www.apple.com/watch/battery.html for more information.
Apple Watch Series 6 require an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
Features are subject to change. Some features, applications, and services may not be available in all regions or all languages.