The new Samsung Galaxy A series enables everyone to experience awesome technology at a price that suits their needs
Samsung Electronics today unveiled the Samsung Galaxy A52, A52 5G and A72, making powerful innovation accessible to everyone. The latest Samsung Galaxy A series lets you communicate and express yourself with an awesome camera, immerse yourself in a clear viewing experience with a smooth scrolling display, and enjoy greater peace of mind with innovative Galaxy foundation features including water resistance and a long-lasting battery. The Galaxy A series will also expand your mobile experience by providing access to the wider Galaxy ecosystem of connected devices, such as Galaxy Buds Pro, Galaxy SmartTag, and Galaxy Tab.1
“Samsung strives to give consumers what they want and need most. That’s why we set out with a vision for the Galaxy A series to democratize Galaxy innovations for everyone,” said Dr. TM Roh, President and Head of Mobile Communications Business, Samsung Electronics. “The Galaxy A52, A52 5G and A72 encapsulate the Galaxy brand philosophy with cutting-edge innovations, services and features at an accessible price.”
Galaxy A52 and Galaxy A72
Create, Communicate and Express Yourself With an Awesome Camera
Samsung has set the bar high for camera quality, and the Galaxy A52, A52 5G and A72 are no different. By making exciting camera innovations available for the new Galaxy A series, you can enjoy more fun and versatile photos and videos.
- Versatile Camera Experience – Shoot vivid and crisp photos and videos with ease thanks to a versatile quad camera with 64MP high-resolution. Instantly turn your favorite moments from 4K videos into 8MP high-resolution images with 4K Video Snap. Scene Optimizer uses AI to shoot with optimal settings for 30 categories of images and backgrounds such as food, landscapes, and pets.
- Stable day or night – Whether filming the latest dance trend or capturing a new skateboard trick, OIS (optical image stabilization) ensures pictures and videos come out sharp and steady. No need to miss an important moment anymore because of low lighting. Night mode uses multi-frame processing, resulting in a bright and crisp image even in the dark.
- Fun content capture – Add style and unique flair to content using AR Emoji and My Filter. Additionally, you can now apply AR Lenses from Snapchat with Fun Mode2 when snapping content from the native camera app.
See and Be Seen With an Awesome Display and Refined Design
Samsung enhances experiences and style with a vivid display and sophisticated design to fit and reflect your life.
- Brighter and Smoother – Enjoy your favorite show on Samsung’s beloved Super AMOLED display. Now with 120Hz refresh rates on the Galaxy A52 5G, and 90Hz on the Galaxy A52 and A72, the scrolling experience is even smoother. Keep watching and scrolling social media posts even when outside thanks to an increased 800 nits luminance.
- Comfortable viewing experience – The display is also ‘Eye Care’ certified,3 and automatically adjusts the display’s color temperature based on smartphone usage patterns to reduce eye fatigue with ‘Eye Comfort Shield’.4
- Refined design – The new Galaxy A series features a refreshed design that is simple yet purposeful with a soft-edge design and minimal camera housing.
The new Galaxy A series experience is enhanced by the seamless connections and new opportunities offered through the Samsung Galaxy ecosystem.
- Stay organized and connected – SmartThings connects to and controls thousands of devices in a smart home environment right from the Galaxy A series—including wearables, tablets, PCs and TVs. Additionally, SmartThings Find locates your paired devices with more intuitive and detailed directions, and Galaxy SmartTag5 Bluetooth locator can find non-connected devices or belongings by attaching it to what matters most. So you can connect and control thousands of devices from your Galaxy A series.
- Enjoy music together without hassle – Whether participating in a joint workout at home or catching up on the latest podcast with friends, connect and listen to music together. Music Share simply syncs a phone with a friend’s device to share music without speaker pairing. Also, pair phones with two sets of Galaxy Buds devices and listen together with Buds Together.
- Connect and share with ease – Quick Share lets you easily send pictures and videos without size limitation to nearby Galaxy devices so you can get quick approval before posting a group selfie. With Private Share,6 you can change your mind whom to share with, or revoke the photos and videos even after sharing with just one tap.
Expect More and Get More With Awesome Galaxy Foundation
The new Galaxy A series comes with the Galaxy essentials that all Galaxy users deserve to have.
- Peace of mind – Take chances and get messy without worry as the Galaxy A52, A52 5G, and A72 are water and dust resistant7 with an IP67 By adding Samsung Care+,8 you can plan for the unexpected with instant support and guaranteed coverage for damages, breakdowns, theft, and loss. Protect the things that matter with built-in Samsung Knox9—Samsung’s defense-grade security system that safeguards personal information and data in real-time.
- Two-day battery – Capture, create, and consume without slowing down with a large battery capacity that lasts two days10 with A52’s 4,500mAh and A72’s 5,000mAh battery capacity.11
- Hyper fast 5G – Life moves quickly, and phones should keep up. With power, hyper-fast speeds and strong performance, the Galaxy A52 5G makes 5G connectivity12 accessible.
- Enjoy premium essentials – The Galaxy A52, A52 5G and A72 are equipped with the Galaxy essentials including stereo speakers and external memory up to 1TB.13 Enhance the stereo speakers experience with Dolby Atmos for a rich soundscape filled with up-leveled depth and detail. Also, the redesigned One UI 314 helps enable more intuitive experiences and consistent interactions by increasing speed, reducing distractions and highlighting important information.
- Support sustainability – Samsung regularly evaluates products, packaging and operations to discover new ways to improve our efforts to promote sustainability. The Galaxy A52, A52 5G and A72 use pulp mold and paper to minimize unused space and material use for the packaging.15
- Software updates – Samsung always aims to provide Galaxy users with an up–to–date mobile OS, and this is now expanded to the A series. The Galaxy A52, A52 5G, and A72 will support software upgrades for three generations, and regular security updates for a minimum of four years.16
The new Galaxy A Series will be available in Awesome Violet, Awesome Blue, Awesome Black, and Awesome White17
Amruta Hunnurkar of Samsung Electronics’ Mobile Communications Business Marketing Team introduces the new Galaxy A series at Galaxy Awesome Unpacked, which was held online on March 17
Rachel Lee of Samsung Electronics’ Mobile Communications Business Marketing Team introduces the new Galaxy A series at Galaxy Awesome Unpacked, which was held online on March 17
Rachel Lee of Samsung Electronics’ Mobile Communications Business Marketing Team introduces the new Galaxy A series at Galaxy Awesome Unpacked, which was held online on March 17
Charles Hsieh of Samsung Electronics’ Mobile Communications Business Marketing Team introduces the new Galaxy A series at Galaxy Awesome Unpacked, which was held online on March 17
1 Galaxy Buds Pro, Galaxy SmartTag, and Galaxy Tab sold separately.
2 Availability may vary by markets and carriers.
3 SGS, the world’s leading certification company, awarded Galaxy A series’ display the Eye Care Certification based on its ability to reduce the blue light.
4 Eye Comfort Shield is ‘off’ by default, and must be turned on in Settings.
5 Galaxy SmartTag sold separately.
6 Private Share enables more secure sharing with blockchain-based encryption technology and works between Galaxy smartphones with Android P or later. App download required to send/receive Private Share link. After sharing, senders can revoke the files from receivers.
7 Galaxy A72 and Galaxy A52 are rated as IP67. Based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1 meter of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Not advised for beach, pool use and soapy water. In case you spill liquids containing sugar on the phone, please rinse the device in clean, stagnant water while clicking keys. Safe against low water pressure only. High water pressure such as running tap water or shower may damage the device.
8 Samsung Care+ is available in 34 countries. Coverage may vary by country and deductibles may apply.
9 Availability varies by device.
10 Estimated against the usage profile of an average/typical user Independently assessed by Strategy Analytics between 2021.01.20-01.31 in UK with pre-release versions of SM-A725, SM-A525, SM-A526, SM-A325, SM-A326 under default setting using LTE and 5G Sub6 networks (NOT tested under 5G mmWave network). Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
11 The Galaxy A52 LTE and A52 5G have a 4,500mAh battery, and the Galaxy A72 has a 5,000mAh battery.
12 5G network availability and actual speed may vary depending on country, network provider and user environment.
13 SD Card sold separately.
14 One UI 3.1
15 These materials are PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification), SFI (Sustainable Forestry Initiative) and FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified
16 After the initial phone release. Availability of security updates may vary by device and market. The lists of security update models are subject to change and will be reviewed on a periodic basis. For further details, please refer to Samsung Mobile “Security Updates” https://security.samsungmobile.com/workScope.smsb
17 Available colors may vary by country.
Samsung Galaxy A12 is officially released on November 24, 2020.
The dimension of the smartphone is 164 x 75.8 x 8.9 mm and it weighs 205 grams. The smartphone is pack with 4 GB 64 GB internal storage options.
The device runs on the Android 10 operating system. It features GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, USB Type-C 2.0, and FM radio. It is built with a Glass front, plastic back, and plastic frame.
It is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery + Fast battery charging 15W. The smartphone features a 6.5 inches TFT display that has a 720 x 1560 pixels resolution. The device comes in various colors such as Black, White, Blue, and Red.
The smartphone is integrated with a Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by). It features quad camera: 48 MP (wide) + 5 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth) while on the front there is a 8 MP camera.
Upgrade your mobile photography with Quad Camera
Snap memorable moments in clear detail with the 48MP Main Camera. Expand the viewing angle with Ultra Wide Camera. Customize focus with Depth Camera, or get closer to the details with Macro Camera.
Ultra Wide Camera, ultra wide moments
Similar to human eye sight, the 5MP Ultra Wide Camera sees the world with a 123-degree angle of view, adding more perspective to everything you shoot.
Macro Camera pays attention to the tiny details
Get in close with the 2MP Macro Camera and discover details you may have missed otherwise. It applies natural Bokeh effect to your pictures, allowing your subject to stand out from the background.
Bring the focus to the front with Depth Camera
The 2MP Depth Camera lets you adjust the depth of field in your photos. With a simple touch, you can easily fine-tune the background blur behind your subject for high-quality portrait shots that truly stand out.
Front Camera, attention-grabbing selfies
With the Galaxy A12 8MP Front Camera and Live Focus, it's easy to snap stunning selfies that feature more you and less background.
Better Performance with Android™ 8.1 (Go edition)With system optimization for entry-level smartphones, the latest Android™ 8.1 (Go edition) operating system provides 2x more available storage out of the box with fewer pre-installed and much lighter apps.
Enjoy a Better and Bigger View with the 5.0”displayA16 Plus packed with a 5MP rear camera which allows you to snap beautiful moments and share with your family and friends.
Capture Beautiful Moments with the 5MP Rear CameraA16 Plus packed with a 5MP rear camera which allows you to snap beautiful moments and share with your family and friends.
Anti-skid Chequer Back DesignThe elegant chequer back design of A16 brings slight rough feeling at your fingertips and ensure a better grip on your phone!
Smoother Experience with One-click AccelerateNow you can clean the occupied memory by a single tap. Click the Accelerate icon to shut down all the background apps to enjoy a smoother experience.
CameraRear Camera 5MP/ Front Camera 2MP
Memory8GB ROM/1GB RAM
SystemAndroid™ 8.1 (Go edition)
|Gionee M7 Lite is the latest smartphone from Gionee Mobility, launched in Nigeria, in July 2019. The device is in the basic/low end smartphone segment, and comes with Android 9.0 (Pie, Go Edition), and a 5.45-inch touchscreen display with 640 x 1280 pixels resolution.
Gionee M7 Lite reviews
The device is powered by quad-Core CPU, clocked at 1.25 GHz, and comes with 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card.
As for the camera department, the Gionee M7 Lite packs an 8-megapixel primary camera with single LED flash. Up-front, you are getting a 5-megapixel front shooter, along with facial beautification, and FaceID. The phone is powered by large 4000mAh battery and run on the aforementioned Android 9.0 Pie (Go Edition) out of the box.
Gionee M7 Lite body
You are also getting support for Dual-SIM. Connectivity options including Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, MicroUSB and Active 4G LTE network on both SIM cards. Other key specifications and silent features of the Gionee M7 Lite mobile phone are detailed in the specs table below.
Gionee M7 Lite - Full Specifications
GSM / HSPA / LTE
2G Network Bands
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
Available. Released 2019, July
146.7 x 71 x 9.3 mm (5.66 x 2.85 x 0.37 in)
177 g (7.02 oz)
Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
5.45 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~73.2% screen-to-body ratio)
640 x 1280 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~284 ppi density)
Yes, up to 3 fingers
Scratch Resistant Glass
Android 9.0 (Pie, Go Edition)
Mediatek MT6739 (32 nm) (unconfirmed)
Quad-core 1.25 GHz Cortex-A53
PowerVR GE8100 (unconfirmed)
Yes, up to 32 GB via microSD card
8-megapixel main camera
Audio Jack Type
Yes, 3.5mm audio jack
Micro USB 2.0
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
Fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted), FaceID, Accelerometer, proximity
Blusher Grey, Elegant Blue, Slate Black|
Bigger Memory, Broader World
Bigger ROM , More Storage
Featured with 16GB ROM, there is more space for you to store your favourite memories and important files. Less worry of frequent clean-up to get more space. Practical and excellent as always.
More View, More Fun
POP 3 comes with stunning 5.7” Fullview screen that brings you wider viewing area. With perfect screen ratio and clear resolution, you could browse more contents with less scrolling and touch more fun. Come and explore more wonderful through POP 3.
Long-lasting 3500mAh Battery , Stay Active
Equipped with 3500mAh battery, your needs of power supply for daily work and life could be easily satisfied. More time to enjoy chatting with friends, taking selfies, playing games, or browsing websites as you like. Less worry of low battery and frequent recharging. With POP 3, always stay active.
Capture Your Shining Moments
Adopting 8MP AI Selfie Camera with Flash, selfies taken by POP 3 would be clearer, brighter and more charming. No more worries of different scenarios, you could always capture glamorous selfies. 7 levels beauty mode are used to give natural retouch to your pictures. No need to go to make-up artist, AI beauty mode does professional beautification for you. Come and record more shining moments with POP 3.
More Secure and Considerate Unlocking Smart Fingerprint
Unlock your phone instantly with just a single touch. Equipped with smart fingerprint sensor, POP 3 gives you multiple security and privacy protection after you record your fingerprint information and start the function. Not only unlock your phone, you could also take photo, record calling, accept calling, dismiss alarm through the intelligent fingerprint sensor.
Face Unlock 2.0
Unlock your phone speedily via "face scan". With the newly added “Closed-Eyes Detection”on Face Unlock 2.0 version, less worry of unlocking your phone when you are sleeping or closing your eyes. The 2.0 version also offers screen fill-light in dark environment, more quickly unlock in low light scenarios.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S has a 6.67-inch touchscreen display. 2.3GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor runs Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S has a 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage expandable to 256GB using a microSD card. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S has a 48MP + 8MP +5MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera and a 16MP Front camera for selfies. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S runs Android 10.0 and has a 5020 mAh Battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G. The processor has a powerful performance that clocks at 2.3GHz that is boosted by AI computing performance. Compared to Snapdragon 712, you get a 36% improvement in CPU performance and an 18% increase in GPU performance.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S has a large 5020mAh battery that lasts more than a day. The battery gives 147 hours of music playback, 33 hours of calling, 16 hours of continuous navigation and 13 hours of gaming.
In case the battery runs out, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S has an 18W fast charge that will fill your phone quickly.
6.67" inch Display.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S has a 6.67" inch display which is 91% of the body. The quality of the display is superb whether you're watching games, scrolling or gaming.
With a 450 nits type brightness that allows you to use it in direct sunlight.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S has a 48MP (wide) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 5MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) Quad Camera at the back.
The 48MP main camera has an 8000 x 6000 ultra-high resolution for better-detailed photos that still retain their quality even when cropped. Night mode allows you to take clear bright images that are great to look. You can also take 4K videos.
The 8MP camera takes ultra-wide-angle photos. The field of view is increased from 79° to 119°. With a wider view, you can fit more subjects in a frame like never before. With distortion correction, your images look better no matter how you take them.
The 2MP camera lets you take bokeh photos that focus on the subject while blurring the background for a detail-focused image.
The 5MP macro camera lets you take photos of the smallest details that stand out. Now you get to experience the macro world.
16MP Front Camera.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S has a 16MP front camera for taking selfies. The selfies are good and stand out. With AI Beautify that enhances your selfies to the best quality.
There are no reviews yet.