- Sport Smart Band-Call/Sms Notifications
- IP67 Waterproof
- sports monitor
- lasting battery upto 21 days standby time
- Always-On Retina display with Force Touch
- LTPO OLED display (1000 nits)
- Built-in Compass
- S5 with 64-bit dual-core processor
- W3 Apple wireless chip
- Barometric altimeter
- Optical heart sensor
- Electrical heart sensor
- Accelerometer up to 32 g-forces
- Improved ambient light sensor
- Capacity 32GB
- Digital Crown with haptic feedback
- Ion-X strengthened glass
- Sapphire crystal and ceramic back
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 18 hours of battery life
- Water resistant 50 meters
- Always-on altimeter
- Water resistant
- Blood oxygen sensor
(Blood Oxygen app)2
- Electrical heart sensor
- Third-generation optical heart sensor
- International emergency calling5
- Emergency SOS4
up to 32 g-forces with fall detection
- Ambient light sensor
- Apple Pay
- Capacity 32GB
- Ceramic and sapphire crystal back
- Apple M1 chip with 8‑core CPU, 8‑core GPU, and 16‑core Neural Engine
- 8GB unified memory
- 256GB SSD storage
- 13-inch Retina display with True Tone
- Backlit Magic Keyboard - US English
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports
|Content||We all know about the power of music while relaxing or doing some work. The advantage of listening to music does not end at that point. To have an enjoyable experience you need to have a good speaker to bring you the real quality of the music. With Powerology Ghost portable Bluetooth Speaker you can feel the music in the environment.
With our portable Bluetooth speaker you can switch between different modes as it supports FM Radio and AUX Connector. Not satisfied with these modes? Connect your phone and enjoy your favorite music via Bluetooth version 5.0.
This Speaker is water-resistant and its level is IPX5 Which means Can resist a sustained, low-pressure water jet spray. Also, this speaker is compact but don’t forget that this speaker is enough powerful to make good moments for you. You can connect your computer or laptop to this speaker if you want to have louder audio. Live Life Loud with Powerology Speaker.
The Speaker built an overcharge protection circuit and can be connected to a computer or charger for a long time, about four hours to fully charge. Every battery playback time will be different due to the use of the different sizes of the volume. NO working status, automatic shutdown after 15 minutes. the default volume of the speaker is 70%when starting up.
Thanks to the compact design. Our portable Bluetooth speaker can easily fit in many places. You can carry this small adventure around with you. Enjoy the small size and great sound quality with the powerology portable Bluetooth speaker.
- Strong Welding Sound Quality Effect
- 1500mAh Battery Capacity
- 18650 Li-ion Battery Type
- IPX5 Water-Resistant
- Hands-Free Function
- 4-5H Play Time
- Enhanced Bass
- Bluetooth 5.0
- FM Function
- Wireless Standard: 5.0
- Transmission Distance: 10 meters
- Output Power: 5W
- Play Time: 4 to 5 Hours
- Battery Capacity: 1500mAh
- Battery type: 18650 Li-ion
- Frequency: 100Hz~10KHz Frequency Effect
- Impedance: 57mm / 4Ω 5W Speaker
- Voltage: DC 3.7V
- Water Resistant Level: IPX5
Apple Watch Series 5
has a display that's always on, showing the time and important information—no need to raise your wrist. It helps you navigate with the built-in compass. Lets you check on your heart with the ECG app.¹ Tracks your workouts and activity. And makes it easy to connect with the people and information you care about, right from your wrist.
Always-On Retina display
30% larger screen²
Electrical and optical heart sensors
S5 SiP with up to 2x faster 64-bit dual-core processor²
watchOS 6 with Activity trends, cycle tracking, hearing health innovations, and the App Store on your wrist
Selection may vary; see a sales associate for available models. Some bands are sold separately. Apple Watch Series 5
requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 13 or later.
¹The ECG app is available with the latest versions of iOS and watchOS on Apple Watch Series 4 or later. See apple.com/watch for compatibility details. The ECG app is not intended for use by people under 22 years old.
²Compared with Apple Watch Series 3
³ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
⁴To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn't nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
- Gold Aluminum Case
- Pink Sand Sport Band
- 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
- 5W USB Power Adapter
The future of health is on your wrist.
Measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary new sensor and app. Take an ECG anytime, anywhere. See your fitness metrics at a glance with the enhanced Always-On Retina display. With Apple Watch Series 6 on your wrist, a healthier, more active, more connected life is within reach.
- Apple Watch Series 6 have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest version of watchOS and iOS, and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later (not including Apple Watch SE). The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with Afib.
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
- The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions see www.apple.com/watchos/feature-availability.
- Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
- Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
- Apple Watch All-Day Battery Life testing was conducted by Apple in August 2020 using preproduction Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) and Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular), each paired with an iPhone; all devices were tested with prerelease software. Battery life varies by use, cellular coverage, configuration, and many other factors; actual results will vary. See www.apple.com/batteries and www.apple.com/watch/battery.html for more information.
Apple Watch Series 6 require an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
Features are subject to change. Some features, applications, and services may not be available in all regions or all languages.
There are no reviews yet.