Display 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2560-by-1600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors, 16:10 aspect ratio
Processor System on Chip (SoC) Apple M1 chip; 8-core CPU with 4 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores; 16-core Neural Engine
Graphics and Video Support Apple 8-core GPU
Charging and Expansion Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports with support for: Charging, DisplayPort Thunderbolt 3 (up to 40 Gbps), USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps)
Wireless Wi-Fi 802.11ax Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compatible, Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
In the Box 13-inch MacBook Pro, 61W USB-C Power Adapter, USB-C Charge Cable (2 m)
Height 0.61 inch (1.56 cm)
Width 11.97 inches (30.41 cm)
Depth 8.36 inches (21.24 cm)|
The iPad combines the power and capability of a computer with the ease of use and versatility you'd never expect from one. And now it's even more versatile, with a larger 10.2-inch Retina display, support for the full-size Smart Keyboard and the amazing capabilities of iPadOS. It's unbelievably fun. And unmistakably iPad.
With iPad, getting work done is all hustle and no hassle. You can easily edit a document while researching something on the web and making a FaceTime call to a colleague at the same time. Manage all your files in one convenient spot with the Files app. And when you want to write an essay or create a presentation, you can simply use the onscreen keyboard or attach the full-size Smart Keyboard.
iPad lets you express your creative ideas in so many ways. Whether you're painting a watercolor, designing a logo or just sketching up a storm, Apple Pencil is the perfect tool to bring your vision to life. It's designed to feel intuitive and let you draw with pixel-perfect precision.
With incredible detail and vivid colors, the larger Retina display is perfect for watching a film, working on a project and drawing your next masterpiece.
The built-in FaceTime HD camera and 8MP back camera allow you to snap amazing photos, shoot epic videos, scan documents, make FaceTime calls and experience AR.
iPad is built to be durable so you have peace of mind knowing you can take it anywhere you go. And now the enclosure is made from 100 per cent recycled aluminum.
||10.2" IPS LED backlight - 2160 x 1620 (264 ppi) - Multi-Touch
||Apple A12 Bionic - 64-bit
||GSM, UMTS, EDGE, HSPA, HSPA+, LTE, DC-HSDPA, LTE Advanced
||802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2
||8 Megapixel focus: automatic
|Battery Run Time
||Up to 10 hours
||17.41 cm x 0.75 cm x 25.06 cm
||English / United Kingdom
||, ENERGY STAR Qualified
||0.99 W/kg (body)
Get connected with the value-priced HP 250 Notebook PC with the latest technology and a durable chassis that helps protect the notebook. Complete business tasks with an Intel® processor and essential collaboration tools.
Windows 10 or other operating systems available.
- Processor family
- 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 processor (i3-7020U)
- 8 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (2 x 4 GB)
- Internal drive
- 1 TB 5400 rpm SATA
- Optical drive
- Intel® HD Graphics 620
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1
- 1 USB 2.0
- 1 HDMI 1.4b
- 1 RJ-45
- 1 headphone/microphone combo
- 1 AC power
- (Cables are not included.)
- Expansion slots
- 1 multi-format digital media reader
- (Supports SD, SDHC, SDXC.)
- Dual stereo speakers
- HP VGA Camera
- Full-size island-style keyboard with numeric keypad
- Network interface
- Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE NIC
- Realtek 802.11ac (1x1) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
A laptop and adapter.
- SKU: HP246EL17DZ9YNAFAMZ
- Processor Type: Intel Core i3
- Display Features: HD
- Display Size (inches): 15.6
- Features: Bluetooth|3D| Camera|Full Keyboard|DVD RW
- Hard Disk (GB): 1000
- Megapixels: 2.0
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Internal Memory(GB): 4
- Color: Grey
- From the Manufacturer: <ul style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; list-style-position: outside; list-style-image: initial; color: rgb(87, 87, 87); font-family: HPSimplified, Arial; font-size: 16px;"><li style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">Help secure the future of your business. PCs from HP make the most of Windows 10 Pro to protect you from today’s security threats and maximize management and productivity features for business.</li></ul>
- Model: 250 G7
- Product Line: BetterMight
- Size (L x W x H cm): 24.6 x 37.6 x 2.25
- Weight (kg): 1.78
The Apple M1 chip is the first system on a chip (SoC) for Mac. Packed with an astonishing 16 billion transistors, it integrates the CPU, GPU, I/O, and every other significant component and controller onto a single tiny chip. Designed by Apple, M1 brings incredible performance, custom technologies, and unparalleled power efficiency to the Mac.
With an 8-core CPU and up to 8-core GPU, M1 on MacBook Air delivers up to 3.5x faster CPU performance1 and up to 5x faster graphics2 than the previous generation.